Monday, July 24, 2006

Online whiteboard

Thanks to Mark Oehlert for this steer.

I am smitten! General Electric has developed an online whiteboard that I can use and share with up to two others. I can see this coming in very handy when next I have to discuss some "look and feel" issue with someone over the phone. So we can discuss our ideas, drawing on this whiteboard all the while. Then, when we're done, we can print it out. This is just so cool.

The one thing I haven't figured out how to do yet, is erase something. Perhaps there is a tool for that, and I've just missed it.

3 comments:

Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher said...

I love it! Wow!

Karen Janowski said...

You may also be interested in whiteboard. http://www.writeboard.com/
which I think allows you to collaborate with larger groups of people. Also, free!
I haven't explored with it as yet but I need to so that I can determine if there are unique characterstics that will be beneficial for the students with whom I work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pointer, Karen. I'll have to check it out!