Friday, June 22, 2007

Scott Adams does it again

This is too good to miss! I haven't even read the rest of the post, yet, but the opening paragraph of a post rather dubiously titled Who Will Kill All the Senior Citizens, Scott Adams (he of Dilbert fame) provides one of those moments when all is right with my world:

"...I was doing some research on the Internet. And by research, I mean I clicked on a link that led me to another, then another, until I was reading something written by a stranger with no credibility. That’s how I learn."
Beautiful. Just beautiful. eLearning 2.0 in a nutshell.

I have nothing further to add - I must now go and read the rest of his post to find out if it lives up to that gem.


Anonymous said...

Did it?

Scott Adams

Karyn Romeis said...

Wow! I'm blown away. I have seen the volume of comments you get on your blog, and I assumed the links would be even more numerous. I never imagined for a moment you'd swing by... thanks for the visit.

Oh, and yes, it did, but on a totally different plane. It had me laughing out loud. My colleagues were giving me worried glances over their shoulders, but then that's nothing new!