Eek! This month's big question nigh brought on a panic attack. Hand me that brown paper bag, quick!
Facing the imminent prospect of self-employment, I am realising how much I don't know. My to-learn list grows daily until it is so large that I'm not sure how I'm actually going to find the time to do any work that brings in money!
I need to learn (in no particular order):
- how to customise this here blog to reflect the Learning Anorak's branding
- how to create a website so that I can make myself more find-able online
- more about the implementation side of things
- to keep accounts in such a way that I can fill in a tax return (at the moment, I don't have to do that)
- to fill in a tax return
- to market my services
- to invoice clients
- the differences between a limited company and a sole trader, and the respective advantages and benefits of each
- more about systems architecture
- more development skills
- more about LMSes