This post is so brilliant, I wish I'd written it myself! George Siemens has absolutely nailed it with this one. While many people are still squabbling over the scraps like the gulls in Finding Nemo (see below), George has long since reached "ah shaddup" point.
The questions he's no longer asking are:
- Is online learning more or less effective than learning in a classroom?
- Does technology use vary by age?
- How do learning styles influence learning online?
- What role do blogs or microblogging [insert tool in question] play classroom or online learning?
- How can educators implement [whatever tool] into their teaching?
- Is connectivism a learning theory?
And now for those gulls...