Thursday, June 04, 2009

The big question for June

LCB's big question for June is

How do you spend your time?
I've been puzzling over how to answer this, whether to answer this at all... I am happy to say that Clive Shepherd has done the answering for me. Read his answer and ditto me in on most of it.

The big exception for me is that I do work long hours. Ridiculous hours. Unlike Clive, I don't yet have a steady flow of work coming in, so I spend a lot of my time searching for opps and then writing bids for them. As I improve at this, perhaps I will even begin to win some of the work, rather than having to rely on my network all the time!

Also, I am still busy with a Master's degree, and I spend a lot of time reading for that. I really should stop reading and start writing, but I can't seem to overcome that hump.

Having said that, I take time off to do whatever I want, whenever I want. Tomorrow, my husband has taken the day off, so I've given myself the day off, too.

No comments: