Wednesday, June 10, 2009

pic of the day - catching up

I've been without a connection for a couple of days, so here's a bit of a catch up. Note that the dates on my camera have gone out of synch.

So, on the day I went to the Learning & Skills Group get together, what do I choose as my pic of the day? Not a photo of Don Taylor doing his chairman bit. Not a photo of the day's schedule. Not a photo of the folks networking.

No.

A bowl of oranges which was among the provender on offer (nice to have a few healthy options!). I just love the way the orange looks against the black of the bowl and then the white of the table cloth. Sorry Don.

I didn't have the heart to ask the lady to move her hand, since she was deep in conversation with someone, which is as it should be, so please forgive that intrusion.



Then I stayed at this hotel in Portsmouth. It was more B&B than hotel, to be honest, but they proudly told me they had free wifi. Woohoo! Would my laptop connect to it? Not on your life! Hmph.

No comments: