Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Google reader has gone mad!

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar experiences with their Reader over the past few days. Yesterday, the number of new posts showing against some blogs was unrealistically high. When I had identified that I had, in fact, already read all the posts on that blog, I would select 'Mark all as read' and move on, only to have that same number of posts listed against the blog within seconds.

This morning, my account is showing 496 new posts, including 9 from me. Bloglines, on the other hand shows 21.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the opposite experience last night. I had new posts that weren't showing up in the count.

I'm sure it will all readjust shortly. YouTube was down for me for 4 hours yesterday! Even the technology giants aren't invincible!