Thursday, May 21, 2009

pic of the day - jo tait


From the title of this post, you may have expected a portrait of Jo. And, in a way, that's what you got.

After a sporadic communication spanning a few years, Jo and I finally got together for coffee at her lovely home this morning. The moment I walked in the front door and was met with decor in reds and purples, I knew this would be a meeting of minds!

This cushion, on the floor of a room she wants to use as a creative space along the lines of what I call 'beanbag time'. was given to her by the SCEPTrE team, a project of which she was the Assistant Director. They had it made up for her, choosing words which reflected how they saw her.

This cushion, too, told me I was in the company of someone with the same hot buttons as my own.

No comments: