Saturday, May 09, 2009

pics of the day - Gareth and nuts

You get two pics of the day today because I can't choose. I've been a bit slack on this lately. This is because I hardly ever move outside of my house, because my dog is injured and unable to walk.

The first picture is the friendly face of Gareth who manages Cruga (which has featured here before). He knows everyone and makes them feel welcome and appreciated. His friendly smile and demeanour are a large part of what takes me to the store, even when I don't need anything (and don't get any silly ideas, I'm happily married and his wife is both lovely natured and drop-dead gorgeous!).

The second is a sign outside a pub we have to pass to get to Cruga. My husband chuckles at it every time. Today we stopped to catch a photo of it.

No comments: