Saturday, February 14, 2009

pic of the day - love me, love my dog


I toyed with the idea of a picture of something traditionally Valentine-y today, but decided that love takes many forms. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by getting my son to take the photo for me, but if I am... tough!

I've never really been a dog person. I like dogs in theory. I admire them. I like other people's dogs. But I am a cat person. My husband is not a cat person. Yet he loves our cats. Iwas never quite sure how that worked until we got Jessie. I suspect I am still not really a dog person, but I am a Jessie person. And Jessie is a Karyn dog. She loves (if that's what dogs do) everyone in the family, but she loves me best.

I've never been anyone's favourite before, and it's an interesting experience!

No comments: