Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So where was yesterday's learning point?

I learnt a lot of things yesterday. Little things. Big things. But none of them seemed suitable for including here. I have made it an unwritten rule that I will not share any learning that only has personal relevance.

I also learned a lot about the internal workings of one of my clients, but I don't have their permission to share that, so I thought it prudent not to.

Mostly what I learned about yesterday was pain. On a scale of 1-10, I was up at about 9/9.5 for much of the day. As I said on my Facebook status, the last time I was in that much pain, a nice man gave me an epidural... and I got a baby out of the deal! However, I didn't think it would be much use to you to hear that I discovered that Lamaze breathing doesn't help with neurological pain in the shoulder.

I hope to get the learning point of the day back on track today. I have enjoyed writing those, and I have found that I pay more attention to things as I keep my eyes peeled for something to share with you. Hawthorne would be proud!

No comments: