Thursday, April 16, 2009

pic of the day - oh yes, I did!


I've been using a PAYG mobile for business for the past 6 months, and it had an annoying habit of making a little 'squidge' noise in my ear and cutting off at the most inconvenient moments. Mostly, this would be because my credit ran out mid-call, but it would do it at other times, for inexplicable reasons.

So I went to look into the idea of a contract through the limited company I set up a few months ago (Learning Anorak Ltd). To my astonishment, for less than I had been paying for talk time each month, I could have a iPhone, so...

I have an iPhone.

Now to figure out how to use the thing!

2 comments:

Neil Winton said...

w00t! Next comes the Apps... lots of lovely apps!

I'm in line to get one in the summer and am already looking forward to being able to blog/photo/report a whole conference just using the iPhone rather than my MacBook/Nikon/ZoomH2/big bag combination.

The upsycho said...

@Neil I've put out a request with my peeps for app suggestions, and there have been some great ideas coming in! As soon as my number is ported over, I am going to have a ball!